Definition of Key terms
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Country: where CLEARLINE HMO or the owners/founders are based, in this case is Nigeria.
- Clients: refers to company, organization or person that signs up to use the CLEARLINE HMO Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit CLEARLINE HMO and use the services.
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information – including a personal identification number – allows for the identification a natural person.
- Service: refers to the service provided by CLEARLINE HMO as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party Service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: CLEARLINE HMO’s site, which can be accessed via this URL: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you visit our website, register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
- Phone Numbers
- Email Addresses
- Mailing Addresses
- Job Titles
- Debit/credit card number
How do we use the information we collect?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
How long do we keep you information?
We keep your information only so long as we need it to provide CLEARLINE HMO to you and fulfil the purposes described in this policy. This is also the case for anyone that we share your information with and who carries out services on our behalf. When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we’ll either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we can’t identify you.
How do we protect and store your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Data is stored on our servers and we implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Potential security breaches are also mitigated by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology.
The Site will issue cookies when you access or use it unless you have configured your browser so that it rejects cookie. By accessing or using the Site, you consent to us using cookies. Please note that the Site may not function properly or may not be accessible if you restrict cookies.
Sale of Business
Generally, we obtain Non-Personal Information by tracking information provided to us by your browser, such as the website that brought you to our Site (the “Referring URL”), the type of browser you use, the device from which you connected to the Site, the time and date of access. This information is tracked using cookies or small text files, which include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser and stored on your hard drive from our servers.
Sending a cookie to a user’s browser enables us to keep a record of the user’s preferences when utilizing the Site, both on an individual and aggregate basis. The Company may use both persistent and session cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them while session cookies expire when you close your browser.
Link to other websites
The Site has links to the websites of the Company’s subsidiaries. This Policy applies to these websites.
In respect to any credit card or other payment processing details you have provided us, we commit that this confidential information will be stored in the most secure manner possible.
Changes to this policy
The Company reserves the right to change the Policy at any time. As you consistently use the Site, please check this Policy for any updates.